About Me

My photo
Just a normal guy trying to do some amazing things.

Monday, January 28, 2008

...and other random shit...

So...

I'm sitting here watching the State of the Union address, and this man don't look like he believe nothin' he sayin'. I don't think people realize what kind of cusp this country is on with the upcoming presidential election. In my heart I truly believe that Obama will be our next president. I don't think that the U.S. is very excited about the possibility of another republican being in office so soon, even though our current president is a special species. People, do u realize we are facing the very real possibility of having our first black president?

How amazing is that? Are you excited? I know I am...

On more personal matters...
So I finally got all of my school books. I'm actually pretty excited about this semester...no classes on fridays WOOHOO!! Had a wonderful weekend, glad it went well. For some reason lately I have been so extra tired. I mean like eyes burning extra tired, which is unusual. A good friend of mine got saved this weekend, so that is truly a blessing. I pray that this gives some more purpose to her life in her eyes, and brings her peace of mind and heart, and a settled spirit.

Repaired things with my best friend a couple weeks ago. Big misunderstanding, but I missed my big brother. We need to hang out soon...haven't since like November. I'm glad everything is going straight with his girl...

So, I'm learning to like Lindenwood more and more. I have already made a lot of friends this semester alone that I didn't have last semester, and getting really involved in some things. Hopefully that'll give me something to do with all of the idle time I usually have on my hands.

Oh well...nothing else to really write about...

Till next time.

(Feel me?)

No comments:

Followers