About Me

My photo
Just a normal guy trying to do some amazing things.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Free flow...

So I'm sitting on twitter (which I am now totally addicted to), and I received some advice from a friend. I mentioned to her that I was bored as hell, and she said whenever I'm bored, I should write...so here we go. Keep in mind, there is no format to this...just my free flowing thoughts...

So...

What's really hood with the Rams? I can't wait for the draft, then the new football season. I'm really hoping that they draft Aaron Curry. Really sad they released Orlando Pace and Torry Holt...but such is the business in the NFL.

Been watching movies all afternoon. The Last Boyscout just came on...haven't seen that in forever. We'll see if it holds my attention.

I'm wondering if I'm abnormal...this is for a few reasons. First off...I don't take anything seriously. I guess I just don't like worrying myself. I don't know. Second...I don't let my past situations effect similar ones in the future. That is to say, if I had a bad situation with a female, and I move on to another, and the same situation arises...I don't place the burdens of the past female on the present. I don't know why it's easy for me not to...it just is. It's so easy for me to let things go...and I don't know if that's normal. Is it?

This pepperoni stick is delicious.

Looking forward to spring break...need a break from school....hell I need to graduate while we talkin' lol.

Working on getting this internship in Columbus, OH with Favor Magazine (www.favor-mag.com). Talked to the CEO, Pamela Lowery, today...supposed to send her some writing samples...resume'. We'll see how that turns out...

OK...back to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Followers