About Me

My photo
Just a normal guy trying to do some amazing things.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life is short...

Man...there was an event that happened in the last week that has further made me understand how short life is.

Friday, September 26th, was Shawn Williams' (a classmate of mine) birthday. My birthday was monday. Today, he is dead. Sunday night, he was hit by a car, the driver speeding. The driver then fled the scene of the crime. Shawn was later pronounced brain dead, and life support was removed yesterday.

Wow.

I know I know...God works in mysterious ways, but man. This should tell everyone that they should live their lives to the fullest each day, because we never know when we will leave this earth.

1 comment:

Poe said...

Life really is short and I know all too well just how short it really is. Sorry to hear about your friend. I pray blessings on his family.

Good to see you writing again! You were missed!

Followers