About Me

My photo
Just a normal guy trying to do some amazing things.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Call and response...

all of the top of the dome...


What she wrote...

as my thoughts crowd themselves and overflow, my heart cries with the ache of your missed presence...my mind can't wrap around the length of time stretched before us, as we wait, hardly able to see the silver lining on this rain cloud, the drops I feel are not welcome, my sunshine has gone away...there is none when you're not here...it's always too long...you're missed...

what I wrote...

listening to your heart cry drives me insane...dealing with the pain that is ...distance. Not distance between hearts...but distance between physical. Wanting your presence near...almost a fear of not basking in your shadow. Laying at night on half empty pillows, with a half empty heart. ..your lack of presence making me...incomplete...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You both did your thing on this piece. And the title is perfect for it. I'm enjoying your blog! I'll be back 2 visit...

Followers