About Me

My photo
Just a normal guy trying to do some amazing things.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Possibility and shit...


See…
I want inside of you
Not how man and woman be,
but in the section of your
heart…
that says…
“Possibility”
I want to pick you up
And…
wrap your thoughts around my action…
kiss your mind with the catalyst
That provides satisfaction
Cuz see…
My mental is packin’.
I want to unsnap your hesitance…
and…
Pull down your inhibitions
undressing your protection
and letting my thirdeye explore…
the front…of your mind
Occasionally peeking behind…
when you aren’t looking of course.
I want to touch you all over…
with every letter of the alphabet
trying different positions until I
find what feels right…
A leg shaking…letter spasm
heart-pounding…
Word orgasm.
…pushing my love in…
watching your love pour out.
Afterward, holding your heart…
tight through the night…
and praying your worries and
inhibitions don’t rise again with
the sun.
See…
I dig you.
I want to make loving you
my life…
and live you.
Play in your mind like kids do…
And at night slide in
and out…of your mind…
Like skids do
But it starts with you.
You have to let me inside you…
vibe you…
Not how man and woman be…
but in the section of
your heart…
that says
“Possibility”



so....thougth I would start this blog off with something I just wrote. I'm thinking/hoping that I'm moving past this writing block that I've had for a while. It's been a pretty good week, and I'm glad to be home. Not really too much to say tonight...just trying to keep in mind how blessed I am to be where I am, and who I am...and trying to see me how God sees me, which is as his crown jewel.


Feel me?

1 comment:

kdean said...

I absolutely, positively love this poem. I'd pay to see it performed live!

Followers