About Me

My photo
Just a normal guy trying to do some amazing things.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beauty Like Sunshine

Open my eyes...
...beholding the curves of your supple skin
overjoyed that...
for the first time...
I'm waking up in happiness
...next to happiness
Wrap my hands around your hips
slide them along the dip...
...in your back
Skin soft like...
...fresh picked cotton in slaves' bags
See...
you are my sunrise and sunset
Something beautiful to behold when I wake
A lovely sight to see before...
slipping off to dreams of you
Rising in the morning to see my dreams come true
Inhaling your essence...
marveling at your presence
Enjoying it nonetheless
See...
...awaking next to you is God's blessing
a wingless angel to live for...give to
a true definition
of...
unabashed love

No comments:

Followers