About Me

My photo
Just a normal guy trying to do some amazing things.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

You know...


...I'm realizing every day just how wonderful of a woman I have. She's wrote some really very powerful blogs on her blogsite, http://expressionssoffreedom.blogspot.com/ , the last couple days. She has been through so much in her life, way more than I know most women could probably deal with...yet she is here and she is strong. Sometimes I feel like I am not understanding her right...or we are crossing signals. We aren't by any means perfect...but I do think that we are perfect for each other. She excites me...she's wonderful in every way...and I wouldn't change a thing about us. Well...maybe I'd change the fact that she's six hours away because that sucks major donkey nuts...but as far as our relationship...our history...I don't think I would change anything. I really do think she is one of the most remarkable women I've ever met...and she is God's blessing for me. She asked me the other day if I felt like God made one person for you in this world to be with...and I'm rethinking some of my answer. I honestly feel like Jeri was made perfect for me...and I'm so excited!!

So next weekend I get to show her her first Valentine's Day...and I really hope she enjoys herself. I know I'm a student on limited funds...but I think I did good. ;) I'll let y'all know...

No comments:

Followers